Integrating Compassion into your Everyday Life
An intermediate 4-week class for people with in-person training in Compassionate Communication.
Tuesday evening: May 2, 9, 16, 23 Time: 7pm - 9pm
Trainer: Susanna Warren
Compassionate Communication Center of Ohio
2350 Indianola Ave., Columbus, OH 43202
Located upstairs of Maynard Avenue United Methodist Church,
enter from Maynard Ave. glass entrance doors
Early Bird price $75 through April 18, 2017
(limited space so register early to save a spot!)
Standard price $90 after April 18, 2017
You have Compassionate Communication in your toolbox... you understand it conceptually... and yet... you can't dependably access it when you need it the most, or get caught up in old patterns you can't seem to break. This class builds upon basic Compassionate Communication principles, while supporting your ability to grow and live in NVC Consciousness.
Click to watch video of Susanna speaking about the class
Join us for this 4-week class, which will help you to embody
the principles and tools more consistently and naturally.
In this class, you'll learn about:
- Initiating difficult conversations with others and sticking
with them until a shift occurs.
- Deepening empathy skills.
- Mourning as an alternative to suffering.
- Self-forgiveness and self-worth.
- The place beyond the duality of "met" and "unmet" needs... the "Beauty of Needs"
- Speaking compassion in natural language (beyond the mechanical or structured formula).
This is an intermediate class for people with in-person training in Compassionate Communication.